We built a new garage between our Queen Anne Victorian and the old barn. The garage is a two story building with a new art studio and sewing room on the second floor.
The credenza contains four sections bolted together (60 drawers). I removed the mid-century modern legs. These sections will sit underneath (support) the sewing room countertop.
Once the elevator is installed Jon will remove the ladder and close the opening in the floor.
We've turned the corner on the construction mess. Hot dog, it's looking good.
Note: I took these photos at the beginning of the mudding/taping process. This morning the drywall team finished and the rooms are ready to paint. This afternoon I picked up Zinzer 1-2-3 primer and when this 95 degree weather dies down a bit, I'll start painting.
I'm saving the top coat color as a surprize. I reupholstered 10 chairs last summer/fall for the studio, and if you'll check back last summer's journal I acquired some very cool vintage chairs for the studio.
I'm so excited. It won't be long now. We'll be dressing the studio. See ya later, aligator.